Garrett MZ6100 20-Zone Walk-Through Metal Detector Archway Gate
- 20-Zone Precision The MZ 6100’s twenty zones provide precise location of one or more objects simultaneously.
- Advanced Synchronization Internal circuitry and 4 selectable channels allow any quantity of MZ detectors to be grouped as closely as 2 inches from each other.
- Optimum Performance More than 15 application programs engineered to address the needs of schools, airports, special events, prisons, courthouses, facilities, mass transit, loss prevention, and other applications.
- Intuitive Menu Design 32-character menu prompts are easy for users to understand (i.e., no codes, acronyms to learn).
- Auto-Scan Function The MZ 6100 scans electromagnetic environment and selects optimal frequency for noise cancellation.
- Convenient Slider Bar Use to quickly adjust the value of a setting.
- Enhanced Access Control Tamper-free detector controls via a 5-digit alpha/numeric system that has 60 million code combos. Additional security measures include a programmable keypad restriction switch secured in the lockable cabinet.
- High Intensity LED Indicators Up to 5x brighter than indicator lights on some detectors. Eye-level green “proceed” symbol, red “wait” symbol, and zone indicators are highly visible, even in direct sunlight.
- Directional Counter Four settings for counting patrons: forward only, reverse only, subtract in reverse, and bidirectional.
- Optional Wired or Wireless Communication Manage walkthroughs individually or as groups and perform statistical analysis via network with CMA interface module.
- Two Optional Battery Backup Choices 1-hour or 10-hour operation lithium batteries available.
- Superior versatility Field programmable to allow system up-grades. Environmentally protected against wind, dust, rain. Full array of accessory items available. See “Accessories” tab.
- Selectable Language Select preferred language for user programming functions.
Garrett MZ6100 Technical Specifications
|Operating Temperatures||-4° F (-20° C) to +140° F (60° C); Humidity to 95% non-condensing.|
|Power||Fully automatic 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hertz, 40 watts; no rewiring, switching or adjustments needed.|
|Regulatory Information||Meets Electrical Safety and Compatibility Requirements for CE, FCC, CSA, IEC, ICNIRP and IEEE. Additional certifications pending.|
|Weatherproofing||Meets IP 55, IP 65 (optional), IEC 529 Standard for moisture, foreign matter protection|
|Construction||Attractive scratch and mar-resistant laminate. Detection Heads and Support: heavy duty aluminum.|
|Control Outputs||Optional module connector via RS 485 cable provides NO/NC relay contact|
|Remote Control (optional)||Desktop Remote Control with Zone Indication; personal computer with wired or wireless CMA; or IR remote CMA.|
|Networking (optional)||Manage individual or groups of walkthroughs and perform statistical analysis of throughput with wired or wireless CMA.|
|Alarm Indicators||Red Alarm LEDs on control panel and at eye-level plus 20 independent zone indicators|
|Garrett Walk-Through Detector Safety||Garrett walk-through metal detectors meet U.S. and international regulatory requirements for electromagnetic safety.|
|Standard Programs||15+ application programs included|
|Sensitivity||200 distinct sensitivity levels|
|Auto Frequency Scan||Automatic selection of optimal frequency|
|Highly Intensity LED Indicators||Crisp, eye-level green and red status lights and zone indicators are highly visible, even in direct sunlight|
|Tamper-Proof Settings||Three levels of security clearance include access codes and lockable panel|
|Self Diagnostic Program||Complete and automatic|
|Zone Sensitivity Boost||20 Independently adjustable zone boosts|
|Battery Packs (optional)||1-hour or 10-hour operation options available|
Garrett MZ6100 Dimensions:
Passageway Interior Size
|Width 30″ (0.76 m)|
|Height 80″ (2.03 m)|
|Depth 23″ (0.58 m)|
|Width 35″ (0.90 m)|
|Height 87″ (2.21 m)|
|Depth 23″ (0.58 m)|
|Width 35.5″ (0.90 m)|
|Height 91.5″ (2.32 m)|
|Depth 6.25″ (.16 m)|
|Shipping Weight: 151 lbs. (68.5 kg)|