Garrett PD6500i 33-Zone Walk-Through Metal Detector Archway Gate
The PD6500i leads the industry with superior pinpoint technology and unmatched discrimination features. Designed for maximum throughput without compromising security, the is the walk-through of choice for security professionals worldwide.
- 33 pinpoint zones to precisely identify multiple target locations from head to toe on the left, center and right sides of the body.
- 20+ standard programs
- International security standards—The Garrett meets the world’s highest test certifications, including many international airports
- Dual detection: with transmitters and receivers in each panel, equivalent of two detectors in one.
- Advanced broadband detection technology provides superior target analysis, ferrous and non-ferrous weapons detection, discrimination and higher throughput.
- Directional counter with four settings for counting (forward, reverse, subtract in reverse, and bi-directional).
- Superior versatility: selectable settings designed for airports, courthouses, prisons, schools, facilities, special events, mass transit, loss prevention and many other applications.
- Networking ability: CMA provides networking, remote control, monitoring, data analysis and group management.
- Meets IP55/65 standards for moisture and foreign matte protection.
- Pacing lights at the entrance display universal “wait” and “proceed” symbols for traffic control.
- Internal USB port for updating software
Operating: -4° F (-20° C) to +149° F (65° C)
Humidity to 95% non condensing
Storage: -40° F (-40° C) to 158° F (70° C)
Fully automatic 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hertz, 45 watts; no rewiring, switching or adjustments needed.
Weatherproofing / Foreign Object Protection Standards
Meets IP 55, IEC Standard. “Degrees of Protection provided by Enclosures,” IEC 529. *IP 65 optional.
Target Pinpointing Lights
Thirty-three (33) distinct zones are displayed with two (2) independent columns of LEDs located on exit side of PD 6500i.
Multi-Unit and Multi-Brand Compatibility
Advanced analog and digital filtering—as well as adjustable operating frequencies—eliminate the potential effects from x-ray units, radios and other electrical interference sources.
Counter tracks the number of patrons that have passed through the
detector, the direction of patrons, the number of alarms and calculates alarm percentage. Four directional count settings (forward, reverse, subtraction reverse and bi-directional).
Random Alarm Feature
Provides ability to randomly alarm on a selected percentage of non-alarming persons; adjustable from 0 to 50 percent.
Audible tone and volume adjustable. Bright LED visual alarm.
International symbols located at entrance.
All settings are secured with a key lock and two levels of access codes.
Solid state switches (low voltage AC or DC) for operating external alarms and control devices.
Attractive scratch and mar-resistant laminate. Detection Heads and Support: Heavy duty aluminum.
Passageway Interior Size
|Width 30″ (0.76 m)|
|Height 80″ (2.03 m)|
|Depth 23″ (0.58 m)|
|Width 35″ (0.90 m)|
|Height 87″ (2.21 m)|
|Depth 23″ (0.58 m)|
|Width 35.5″ (0.90 m)|
|Height 91.5″ (2.32 m)|
|Depth 6.25″ (.16 m)|
|Weight: 143 lbs. (64 kg)|
|Shipping Weight: 165 lbs. (74 kg)|